Team Tui created a film based on the importances of having an “I can” attitude. We believe it is important to spread the word about perseverance and not giving-up. Many of us come across situations and circumstances throughout the year where we just want to throw in the towel and walk away. But what do we accomplish from that? So here’s a film on 2 types of contexts we experience at school on a daily basis, sports and learning that takes place in the classroom. We hope you carry with you an “I CAN” attitude always, no matter what you come across. #IWontGiveUp

5 thoughts on “I Can Film – By Team Tui

1. Malo e lelei Room 11! My name is Neomi and I am a year 7 from Point England School in room 1. I enjoyed watching your guys movie and seeing what you guys made with the compasses!

Kind regards,
    Neomi Malupo

2. Hello Room 11,My name is Feao from St Patrick’s school in Room 7.I really like your guys movie,keep up the good work!!!

3. Ei Aue, Glen Taylor school I enjoyed watching your movie I thought it was interesting and fun to watch. I loved your confidence, and how yous were trying to get a perfect circle, My favorite part was when yous were playing basketball. Remember you can do this!

Regards Genesis

4. Kia ora, malo e lelei, talofa, faka lofa lahi atu i liked your movie it was very interesting my favorite part was the basketball scene.